Welcome to our website
The Community Matters Partnership is a not for profit business.
We offer membership packages to enable companies and organisations to work together as a diverse network to deliver a collaborative community engagement programme locally.
- Opens up opportunties for companies, businesses, organisations, council reps, college staff and students and community groups to meet regularly, talking, designing and delivering a collaborative community programme.
- Our key focus for 2013-2015 is, as a group, to help raise aspirations in young people in order to reduce future youth unemployment (one of Rushmoor's key priorities).
Community engagement has many benefits to companies:
- It raises your company profile and brand significantly;
- It creates cost effective staff training and development;
- It creates new contacts and new business opportunities;
- It puts you on the map as a socially responsible organisation.
The more organisations we can encourage to join this growing and innovative membership network, the more we can do to co-ordinate a powerful and transformational approach to working together in order to address social issues.
Many companies and organisations already do brilliant things within the community, yet that impact in isolation is not as powerful as creating an alliance.
By working together, to share resources, skills and expertise we can really address society's biggest challenges.
To find out more about joining us, please click on the link below:
You can also:
- Read our blog to get the latest news on what members of CMP are doing;
- You can add us as a friend on Facebook;
- And you can follow us on Twitter!
Please note: we curently only operate within the Rushmoor area, although we are actively looking for investment to enable us to take this model into other areas.